For Quality FBAs, BCBA Consulting, Support Staff & Training, Schools Choose HLG to Help With Behavior Challenges/Autism in the Classroom.
Our BCBAs specialize in functional behavior assessments (FBA), behavioral consultation and other ABA-based support in special education & inclusive classrooms throughout NJ & Delaware.
Hybridge Learning Group (HLG) provides multiple levels of support for public and private schools in New Jersey & Delaware in delivering the most effective educational services from pre-K through high school for students displaying challenging behaviors including those with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). We can help with needs related to individual students, whole classrooms, and on a district level involving multiple schools through consultation, direct assistance and professional development/training.
How Our BCBAs Can Help in the Classroom with ABA for Teachers
From functional behavior assessments (FBAs) for individual students and behavior plan development, to teacher/paraprofessional training and direct 1-on-1 student support, all of our services are based on the most current evidence-based, scientifically validated applied behavior analysis (ABA) strategies. Our board certified behavior analysts (BCBAs) provide applied behavior analysis support for teachers in both special education classrooms and inclusion-based classrooms.
An established agency with over 10 years of experience (we were one of the first to be approved by the State of New Jersey Department of Education), HLG is a proven provider of ABA consulting, staffing and professional development to Delaware and New Jersey schools. Many of our BCBAs and behavior technicians have teaching backgrounds in special education and inclusive classrooms. Hybridge BCBA applied behavior consultants and behavior technicians also have specialized training and experience as autism behavior consultants.
“The functional behavior assessment, or FBA, is key in determining which intervention(s) to implement to decrease problem behaviors and promote alternative constructive behaviors.”
FBAs, Program Evaluations & Other Applied Behavior Analysis Consultant Services
BCBA behavioral consultations offer clear solutions that give teachers and other school personnel the tools to guide students toward new behaviors that better meet the challenges in school and beyond. Highlighted below are some of the services we can provide:
- Functional behavior assessments (FBAs) – The first step in developing a valid behavior intervention program is to determine why the problem behavior(s) occurs. The functional behavior assessment, or FBA, is vital in determining which intervention(s) to implement in order to effectively decrease problem behaviors and promote alternative constructive behaviors.
- Behavior plan development – Using a functional behavior assessment (FBA) and other data-gathering techniques, BCBAs work collaboratively with teachers, other school staff and parents to develop behavior intervention plans (BIPs) and effective systems of reinforcement to help the student achieve meaningful objectives. Training can be provided to those implementing the plan to assure the efficacy of recommended interventions.
- IEP goal planning/implementation – Programming can be tailored to meet current IEP goals or to assist in developing new IEP goals
- Inclusive classroom management – Increasingly schools are educating children with autism in the mainstream classroom alongside their typically developing peers.
- Program evaluations and recommendations
- Transition planning
- School shadowing for inclusion opportunities
- Supplemental after-school and in-home services
- Provision of support staff
Professional Development & Training
We offer professional development workshops that can be tailored to the specific needs of your audience—teachers, paraprofessionals, administrators, other staff. Our goal is to have each participant leave a workshop with information that can be applied immediately. We also can offer workshops for parents. Some of the topics we have covered include:
- FBA Data – How to Apply Findings from a Functional Behavior Assessment
- Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorders & Challenges in the Classroom
- Applied Behavior Analysis for Teachers
- ABCs of Behavior Management
- Writing and Implementing Behavior Plans
- Behavior Management Strategies and Support
- Increasing Language and Communication
- Teaching and Facilitating Social Interactions
- Inclusive Classroom Management and Support
- IEP Goal Planning/Implementation
- Person-Centered Transition Planning
For more information on how we can help your public or private school or school district in New Jersey and Delaware with BCBA applied behavior consultant services, call Hybridge Learning Group at (908) 917-2552 in New Jersey or (302) 455-2600 in Delaware. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.